هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Ideais Quotes

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Sky
مشرفة
مشرفة
Sky

عدد الرسائل : 58
العمر : 34
احترامك لهذا المنتدى : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/04/2008

Ideais Quotes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Ideais Quotes   Ideais Quotes Emptyالسبت مايو 17, 2008 8:23 am

Bertrand Russell

Three passions have governed my life
The longings for love, the search for knowledge,
And unbearable pity for the suffering of [humankind].

Love brings ecstasy and relieves loneliness.
In the union of love I have seen
In a mystic miniature the prefiguring vision
Of the heavens that saints and poets have imagined.

With equal passion I have sought knowledge.
I have wished to understand the hearts of [people].
I have wished to know why the stars shine.

Love and knowledge led upwards to the heavens,
But always pity brought me back to earth;
Cries of pain reverberated in my heart
Of children in famine, of victims tortured
And of old people left helpless.
I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot,
And I too suffer.

This has been my life; I found it worth living.
adapted

Carl Schurz:
Ideals are like stars: you will not succeed in touching them with your hands, but like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them you reach your destiny.

Carl Schurz:
Our ideals resemble the stars, which illuminate the night. No one will ever be able to touch them. But the men who, like the sailors on the ocean, take them for guides, will undoubtedly reach their goal.
flower flower flower

Charlotte Perkins Gilman:
Let us revere, let us worship, but erect and open-eyed, the highest, not the lowest; the future, not the past!

Don Quixote:
Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.

Dorothy Thompson:
The only force that can overcome an idea and a faith is another and better idea and faith, positively and fearlessly upheld.

Edwin Markham:
We have committed the Golden Rule to memory; let us now commit it to life.

Epictetus:
First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.

Eugene V. Debs:
Now my friends, I am opposed to the system of society in which we live today, not because I lack the natural equipment to do for myself but because I am not satisfied to make myself comfortable knowing that there are thousands of my fellow men who suffer for the barest necessities of life. We were taught under the old ethic that man's business on this earth was to look out for himself. That was the ethic of the jungle; the ethic of the wild beast. Take care of yourself, no matter what may become of your fellow man. Thousands of years ago the question was asked; ''Am I my brother's keeper?'' That question has never yet been answered in a way that is satisfactory to civilized society.

Yes, I am my brother's keeper. I am under a moral obligation to him that is inspired, not by any maudlin sentimentality but by the higher duty I owe myself. What would you think me if I were capable of seating myself at a table and gorging myself with food and saw about me the children of my fellow beings starving to death.

1908 speech

Eugene V. Debs:
Years ago I recognized my kinship with all living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

George Bernard Shaw:
Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?"

frequently attributed to Robert F. (Bobby) Kennedy, who used it in a speech which his brother, Edward F. (Teddy) Kennedy quoted at RFK's funeral.

George Santayana:
An ideal cannot wait for its realization to prove its validity.

The Life of Reason, 1905-1906

Gloria Steinem:
We can tell our values by looking at our checkbook stubs.

Gustave Flaubert:
Reality does not conform to the ideal, but confirms it.

Harold Nicolson:
We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Hasidic saying:
Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.

Henry David Thoreau:
If you have built castles in the air your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau:
Thought is the sculptor who can create the person you want to be.

Henry David Thoreau:
However mean your life is, meet it and live it: do not shun it and call it hard names. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Things do not change, we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

Isaac Asimov:
Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.

John Dewey:
The religious is any activity pursued in behalf of an ideal end against obstacles and in spite of threats of personal loss because of its general and enduring value.

John F. Kennedy:
We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.

John Kenneth Galbraith:
There are times in politics when you must be on the right side and lose.

John Lennon:
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope someday you will join us, and the world will live as one.

Jonathan Kozol:
Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.

On Being a Teacher, 1981

Leo Buscaglia:
Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations.

Marian Wright Edelman:
My faith has been the driving thing of my life. I think it is important that people who are perceived as liberals not be afraid of talking about moral and community values.

Marian Wright Edelman:
I'm doing what I think I was put on this earth to do. And I'm really grateful to have something that I'm passionate about and that I think is profoundly important.

Marian Wright Edelman:
It's time for greatness -- not for greed. It's a time for idealism -- not ideology. It is a time not just for compassionate words, but compassionate action.

Marian Wright Edelman:
We do not have a money problem in America. We have a values and priorities problem.

Iwill help you never mine and
and the Quotes mean مقوله او عباره مشهوره او مثل امثال عن الافكار jocolor flower That all if you want me to translate it
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الادارهـ
المدير
المدير
الادارهـ

عدد الرسائل : 407
العمر : 33
الموقع : الكويت
المزاج : عاشق
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/02/2008

Ideais Quotes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Ideais Quotes   Ideais Quotes Emptyالأحد مايو 18, 2008 7:13 am

[center][color:c8d3=blue][color:c8d3=red][u][size=18][color:c8d3=blue][color:c8d3=red][u]الترجمه وصلت :[/u][/color][/color][/size][/u]
[/color]
بيرتراند رَسلّ
حَكمتْ ثلاثة عواطفِ حياتِي
الشوق للحبِّ، البحث للمعرفةِ،
وشفقة لا تطاق لمعاناة [بشر].

يَجْلبُ الحبُّ نشوةً ويُخفّفُ عن الوحدةِ.
في إتحادِ حبِّ رَأيتُ
في a مصغر باطني الذي رؤية التَنَبُّأ
السماواتِ ذلك القديسين والشعراءِ تَخيّلوا.
بالعاطفةِ المساويةِ أردتُ معرفةً.
تَمنّيتُ فَهْم قلوبِ [ناس].
تَمنّيتُ أَنْ أَعْرفَ لِماذا النجومَ تُشرقُ.
قادَ الحبُّ والمعرفةُ إلى أعلى إلى السماواتِ،
لكن دائماً شفقةَ أعادتْني إلى الأرضِ؛
نداءات الألمِ إهتزّتْ في قلبِي
أطفالِ في المجاعةِ، مِنْ الضحايا عذّبَ
ومِنْ كبارِ السنّ تَركَ عاجزينَ.
أَشتاقُ لأُخفّفْ الشرَّ، لَكنِّي لا أَستطيعُ،
وأنا أَعاني أيضاً.
هذه كَانتْ حياتَي؛ وَجدتُه يساوي المعيشة.
متكيّف[/color]
[color:c8d3=blue]
[color:c8d3=green]كارل شورز:
[/color]النماذج مثل النجومِ: أنت سوف لَنْ تَنْجحَ في لَمْسهم بأيديكَ، لكن يَحْبُّ الرجلَ البحارَ على صحراءِ المياهِ، تَختارُهم كأدلائكَ، ويَتْلونَهم تَصِلُ قدرَكَ.

[color:c8d3=green]كارل شورز:[/color]
تَشْبهُ نماذجُنا النجومَ، التي تُنيرُ الليلَ. لا أحد أبداً سَيَكُونُ قادر على مَسّهم. لكن الرجالَ الذين، مثل البحّارةِ على المحيطِ، يَأْخذُهم للأدلاءِ، سَيَصِلونَ هدفَهم بلا شك.

[color:c8d3=green]شارلوت Perkins جيلمان:
[/color]دعنا نُوقّرُ، دعنا نَعْبدُ، لكن منتصبينَ ومفتوحو العينينَ، الأعلى، لَيسَ الأوطأَ؛ المستقبل، لَيسَ الماضي!

[color:c8d3=green]دون كيشوت:[/color]
سلامة العقل قَدْ تَكُون جنوناً لكن الأكثر جنوناً مِنْ الكلّ أَنْ يَرى حياةَ بينما هي وليس كهي يَجِبُ أَنْ تَكُونَ.

[color:c8d3=green]دوروثي تومسن:
[/color]القوة الوحيدة التي يُمْكِنُ أَنْ تَتغلّبَ على فكرةِ وa إيمان فكرةُ أخرى وأفضلُ وإيمانُ، إيجابياً وأَيّدتْ بشكل جرئ.

[color:c8d3=green]إدوين Markham:
[/color]ألزمنَا القاعدة الذهبية بالذاكرةِ؛ دعنا الآن نُلزمُه بالحياةِ.

[color:c8d3=green]Epictetus:
[/color]الرأي الأول إلى نفسك ما أنت سَتَكُونُ؛ وبعد ذلك يَعمَلُ ما أنت يَجِبُ أَنْ تَعمَلُ.

[color:c8d3=green]يوجين مقابل Debs:[/color]
الآن أصدقائي، أَنا معارضُ إلى نظامِ المجتمعِ الذي فيه نَعِيشُ اليوم، لا لأن أَفتقرَ إلى الأجهزةِ الطبيعيةِ للي لكن لأن لَستُ راضيَ لعَمَل نفسي عارفة مريحة بأنّ هناك آلاف من أتباعِي الذي أَعاني للضروراتِ العاريةِ للحياةِ. نحن عُلّمنَا تحت الخلقِ القديمِ ذلك عملِ رجلِ على هذه الأرضِ كَانتْ أَنْ تَنتبهَ إلى نفسه. ذلك كَانَ خلقَ الغابةِ؛ خلق الوحشِ البرّيِ. إعتنِ بنفسك، مهما قَدْ يَحْصلُ لتابعِكَ. آلاف قبل سنوات السؤالِ سُأِلَ؛ '' هَلْ أنا مراقب أَخّي؟ '' ذلك السؤالِ مَا سَبَقَ أَنْ لحد الآن أُجيبَ بطريقة ما ذلك مقنعُ إلى المجتمعِ المُتَحضّرِ.
نعم، أَنا مراقبُ أَخُّي. تحت a إلتزام أخلاقي إليه الذي مُلهَمُ، لَيسَ بأيّ عاطفية عاطفية لكن بالواجبِ الأعلى أَدِينَ نفسي. ماذا تعتقدون ني إذا أنا كُنْتُ قادر على الجلوسِ بنفسي في a أُدرجُ وأَلتهمُ نفسي بالغذاءِ ونَظرتُ حولني أطفالَ زملاء كائناتِي تُجوّعُ إلى الموتِ.
1908 خطاب

[color:c8d3=green]يوجين مقابل Debs:[/color]
قبل سنوات عَرفتُ قرابتَي بكُلّ الأشياء الحيّة، وأنا قرّرتُ بأنّني ما كُنْتُ قطعةً واحدة أفضل مِنْ الأكثر بخلاً على الأرضِ. قُلتُ ثمّ وأنا أَقُولُ الآن، بأنّ بينما هناك a طبقة دنيا، أَنا فيه؛ بينما هناك a عنصر إجرامي، أَنا منه؛ بينما هناك a روح في السجنِ، لَستُ حرَّ.

[color:c8d3=green]جورج بيرنارد شو:
[/color]يَرى بَعْض الرجالِ الأشياءَ بينما هم ورأي، "الذي؟ "أَحْلمُ بالأشياءِ الذي مَا كُنْتُ ورأي، "لم لا؟ "
نَسبَ كثيراً إلى روبرت إف . (بوبي) كندي، الذي إستعملَه في a خطاب الذي أَخّوه، إدوارد إف . (تيدي) كندي إقتبسَ في جنازةِ آر إف كْي.

[color:c8d3=green]جورج Santayana:
[/color]مثالي لا يَستطيعُ إنتِظار إدراكُه لإثْبات صلاحيتِه.
حياة السببِ، 1905-1906

[color:c8d3=green]غلوريا Steinem:[/color]
نحن يُمْكِنُ أَنْ نُخبرَ قِيَمَنا بالنَظْر إلى أعقابِ دفترِ صكوكنا.

[color:c8d3=green]غوستاف Flaubert:
[/color]الحقيقة لا تَتوافقُ إلى المثاليينِ، لكن يُؤكّدُه.

[color:c8d3=green]هارولد Nicolson[/color]:
كلنا مِلنَا لحُكْم أنفسنا بنماذجِنا؛ الآخرون، بأَفْعالِهم.

[color:c8d3=green]قائلاً الحسيدي
[/color]كُلّ شخص يَجِبُ أَنْ يُلاحظَ بعناية أَيّ طريقَ قلبِه يَسْحبُه، وبعد ذلك يَختارُ ذلك الطريقِ بكُلّ قوّته.

[color:c8d3=green]هنري ديفيد Thoreau[/color]:
إذا بَنيتَ القلاعَ في هواءِ عملِكِ لَيْسَ مِنْ الضّروري أنْ يَفْقدَ؛ ذلك أين هم يَجِبُ أَنْ يَكُونوا. وَضعتْ المؤسساتُ الآن تحتهم.

[color:c8d3=green]هنري ديفيد Thoreau:
[/color]الفكر النحّاتُ مَنْ يَسْتَطيع خَلْق الشخصِ الذي تُريدُ لِكي يَكُونَ.

[color:c8d3=green]هنري ديفيد Thoreau:
[/color]على أية حال يَعْني حياتَكَ، يُقابلُه ويَعِيشُه: لا تُتجنّبْه ويَدْعُه بشدّة أسماءَ. إزرعْ فاقةً مثل a عشبة حديقةِ، مثل الميرميّةِ. لا تُزعجْ نفسك كثير للحُصُول على الأشياءِ الجديدةِ، سواء الملابس أَو الأصدقاء. الأشياء لا تَتغيّرُ، نَتغيّرُ. بِعْ ملابسَكَ وأبقِ أفكارَكَ.

[color:c8d3=green]إسحاق أزيموف[/color]:
مَا تَركَ إحساسَكَ مِنْ الأخلاقِ يَقِفُ في طريق عَمَل الذي صحيحُ.

[color:c8d3=green]جون ديوي:
[/color]الدينيون أيّ نشاط تابعَ نيابة عن نهايةِ مثاليةِ ضدّ العقباتِ وبالرغم مِنْ تهديداتِ الخسارةِ الشخصيةِ بسبب جنرالِه وقيمتِه الدائميّةِ.

[color:c8d3=green]جون إف . كندي:
[/color]نحن لَمْ نُخْشَ إئتِمان الشعب الأمريكي بالحقائقِ الغير سارةِ، أفكار أجنبية، فلسفات أجنبية، وقِيَم تنافسية. لa أمة التي تَخْشي تَرْك ناسِها تَحْكمُ الحقيقةَ والبطلانَ في سوق مفتوحةِ a أمة التي خائفة من ناسِها.

[color:c8d3=green]جون كينيث Galbraith:
[/color]هناك أوقات في السياسةِ متى أنت يَجِبُ أَنْ تَكُونَ على الجانب الأيمنِ وتَفْقدَ.

[color:c8d3=green]جون لينون:[/color]
أنت قَدْ تَقُولُ أَنا a حالم، لكن لَستُ الوحيدَ، أَتمنّى يوماً ما أنت سَتَلتحقُ بنا، والعالم سَيَعِيشُ كواحد.

[color:c8d3=green]جوناثان Kozol:
[/color]يُحاربُ الإختيارُ كبير بما فيه الكفايةَ لهَمّ، صغير بما فيه الكفاية للرِبْح.
على أنْ يَكُونَ a معلّم، 1981

[color:c8d3=green]الأسد Buscaglia:
[/color]أبداً لا يُمثّلُ الآخرين. هم لَنْ يَرتفعوا إلى مستوى توقّعاتِكَ.

[color:c8d3=green]ماريان رايت Edelman:
[/color]إيماني كَانَ الشيءَ الدافعَ مِنْ حياتِي. أعتقد من المهم ذلك الناسِ الذين محسوس كتحرريون لا يَكُونوا خائفون من تَحَدُّث عن المغزى وقِيَمِ الجاليةِ.

[color:c8d3=green]ماريان رايت Edelman:[/color]
أَعْملُ الذي أعتقد أنا وُضِعتُ على هذه الأرضِ لأعْمَلُ. وأَنا ممتنُ جداً أنْ الشّيء الذي أَنا عاطفيُ حول والذي أعتقد مهمُ بشكل كبير.

[/color]حان وقت للعظمةِ -- لَيستْ للطمعِ. هو a وقت للمثاليةِ -- لَيسَ عقيدةً. هو a وقت ليس فقط للكلماتِ العطوفةِ، لكن العملَ العطوفَ.

[/color]نحن ما عِنْدَنا a مشكلة مالِ في أمريكا. عِنْدَنا a مشكلة الأولوياتَ والقِيَمَ.
Iwill يُساعدُك أبداً لا تُنقّبُ و
وتَعْني الإقتباساتَ مقوله او عباره مشهوره او مثل امثال عن الافكار بأنّ كُلّ إذا تُريدُني أَنْ أُترجمَه

---------------------

[/color][color:c8d3=red][size=18][color:c8d3=red]مشكوره ياغلا على الموضوع واصلي تقدمج يالمبدعه Smile[/color][/size][/color][/center]
http://N7BK.COM/VB
Sky
مشرفة
مشرفة
Sky

عدد الرسائل : 58
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/04/2008

Ideais Quotes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Ideais Quotes   Ideais Quotes Emptyالخميس مايو 22, 2008 1:16 am

Thank you very much dear 4 translate to Arbic Smile Smile
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
الادارهـ
المدير
المدير
الادارهـ

عدد الرسائل : 407
العمر : 33
الموقع : الكويت
المزاج : عاشق

Ideais Quotes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Ideais Quotes   Ideais Quotes Emptyالخميس مايو 22, 2008 7:33 am

wlcome,,,,,,,,,,
http://N7BK.COM/VB
~&~قهر~&~
المدير
المدير
~&~قهر~&~

عدد الرسائل : 515

Ideais Quotes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Ideais Quotes   Ideais Quotes Emptyالإثنين مايو 26, 2008 12:46 am

مشكوؤوؤوؤوؤر ويعطيج الف عافيه على الجمل
https://ghre.yoo7.com

Ideais Quotes
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: الاقسام الادبيه :: الحكم والشعروالفنون الانجليزيه-
انتقل الى: